Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 1

Well this is supposed to be my first attempt at blogging. I have always loved writing but never sharing. Or for that matter its been real long since I even attempted penning down my thoughts.. Till my dear friend Lopa tickled those instincts... So here I am at Blogspot. And she has strictly asked me put a BIG word of Thank you to her and mention her name in my first blog... So Lopa this one is for you...

THANKS for actually getting me in here. I should actually put in a bigger thanks as you have promised to read my blogs nad comment too... hehheh I know atleast someone is reading...

Well I was just telling Lopa that I am struggling to find a good name for my blog.. and I really didn't have the patience to sit and search for long so freezed at this thought "rangeen panne" which came in as 3-4th thought.. Life as such is a book that we all have to read not knowing what lies ahead.. A mystery which comes up some different interesting colours all the time....

So here I begin my journey of blogging Rangeen Panne with the help of my wonderful friend.
Until my next post keep smiling.





5 comments:

  1. hey you actually did it... Not only u blogged but u actually thanked me in your first post... thanks Nits...that's so so nice of you :)

    I know how good you are at putting words together and so could't stop myself but to persue it further, Okay Okay don't thank me now, What else are friends for?? :)

    And btw cool name... rangeen panne ;) loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhanyawaad, Shukriya, Abhaar, Nandri... I am not gonna say Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nithya. I dont know how could we be thinking on parallel frequencies, but it has happened. You and I started blogging on the same day. Remember the other day we discussed about twitting and I found out that you and I had opened a twitter account on the same day. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rajesh thats truly amazing!! Lets put it this way.. Great minds think alike..heheheh
    How far have u gone twitting? I am still getting hands on basics..

    ReplyDelete
  5. twitting is difficult. I cant restrict the flow of ideas to few letters. Still tryin to keep it short.

    ReplyDelete