Monday, June 29, 2009

Khaali Panne

Well that seems to be an appropriate title for today's post. My friends Lopa and Rajesh asked me the same question same day.. Why arent u writing anything.. Well wanted to write so much but just could not get time off playing bejeweled on FB hehheh. Well was new to blogging so had my own inhibitions which Lopa successfully helped me get rid of.. So here I am writing.. But ya the Bejeweled thing is not wrong either.. Last week I made a record breaking score and unfortunately every week the scoreboards are cleared n now I no longer hold that title. In addition to add to my woes other friends have reached a good score and I am yet to out do them so... Koshish Jaari hai ki aaj shayad hamari baari hai...
Last week has been a happening week for me. For one good reaason that we shifted to a new house. The old one was cute small one. Strong memories attached. The place where I began my journey as a Homemaker. Never knew that in few months would gather so many assets- dead or good thats a separate issue haha.. So haan what I was saying is the clutter got so much that we really didnt have enough space. Ventilation had always been a problem. So with the hope that my health would improve with a much bigger house we moved into another. Well thats not all yaar. We have been hunting for a good house since past 8 months. My mom who had come to see me in march was also a prt of it. No idea of place roads and horrible rick guys.. but she went and saw areas which I had never heard of.. Brave... So since nothing was happening on the house part and suddenly this clicked so happy happy.. It was a case of Bagal mein chora, gaon mein dhindhora... This was the house of my doc who had operated my eyes when in the initial months of stay at Bangalore... Very good family friend too... But as they say sabka ek sahi waqt hota hai. And things happen only at that specific right time..
Its been 4 days in my new Home and things are going great. I now know what is sunlight..This has got 3 huge balconies. I love sitting in balconies writing some philosophy stuff in hindi with a hot cup of adu wali cha.
It was tiring the first 2 days arranging and all but then in laws helped me out with it.. Trying to experiment with different colours of curtains and look. Its all well till now.. The earlier home did not have car park or even a 2 wheeler parking area. While this one has. Currently naggin Sriram for a 2 wheeler... Let see..
I think I should now get back to office work. The proposals are giving me a bad stare. I have left them all incomplete.
Happy Blogging
Nithya

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Nits for respecting our requests to write something ! And what is this about you and Bejeweled; you are getting addicted to it, i am telling you... better be addicted to Blogging so that we get to read some good stuff :)

    Yes i can truly understand your feelings about new home... Very true that right things happen on right time.... All the very best with it :)

    And see,now you have got 3 huge balconies. So just sit there, write those philosophy stuff you love while having a hot cup of adu wali chai and share with us here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I am getting addicted to this game.. earlier it was pacman now it is this. And since there is competition I am all the more glued to the comp... need to put a stop hahahah....
    Thanks for ur wishes...
    I hereby promise to write more stuff than wasting time.. hehehehe I have the lovely environment.. u can expect me to blog regularly now.. Even if i dont i know I have u around to make me get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great going Nithya. I envy you for your balconies and adu wali cha minus the philosophy writing in hindi.

    I think u missed an opportunity of saving some money by shifting that late in the new place. Had you shifted there before getting operated, they wudnt have been able to charge you for the accomodation. :) Thats Gujju mind at work.

    ReplyDelete